My project performance equation:
From WorkFlows to Flow
“In the operational phase, the technical dimension and the human & material resources mobilized are a prerequisite for the success of the project.
Beyond these prerequisites, especially since the 2020 crisis, the notion of effectiveness of the collective engaged directly impact the performance on site in all its dimensions. This lively ground forces directly determines this “glass ceiling” that the organizations experience and that no procedural system will be able to overcome.
On the other hand, by the deep presence and the managerial impact in the teams, we can directly affect the operational Workflows to find a form of Flow in the field with particularly positive consequences. These challenges have always thrilled me!”
Targets: industrial projects in progress, especially in a crisis environment.
Delivery: support for project management teams and workers in the operational preparation and start-up phase.
Duration / Format: 3 days of presence in total immersion on-site + 8h of remote monitoring.
When / Where: for your projects where you want to cross a stage that can then be easily spread to all levels of the company.
What individual and collective forces are at work?
We know how to impact efficiently the following notions and values in collaboration with all the project stakeholders:
Common vision, involvement, anticipation, efficiency of work time, quality of the work done, accidentology, absenteeism, general atmosphere on site, mutual respect, energy deployed by the individuals and the group, customer relations, support of the company’s brand, commitment and trust in future projects …
As many more or less measurable parameters that intervene in achieving the UltraPerformance to gradually move from Workflows to Flow by Human Empowerment.
The 5 key levers of UltraPerformance in the industry
We define 5 levers and one simple indicator to measure and approach the UltraPerformance on these industrial projects:
UP = (Human Empowerment) x (Safety) x (Technical Performance) / (Cost) / (Duration of work)
Changing the Workflow on-site to reach a kind of individual and collective Flow directly impacts each of these 5 key parameters and the UP indicator increases.
- Human Empowerment / Fulfillment: find meaning, a new personal & collective motivation and the satisfaction of doing good work together, enjoy participating in the collective. This advanced state of well-being generates a minimum natural gain of 20% productivity, without managerial pressure,
- Security: individual and collective vigilance induces a reinforced level of security on-site by the attention to oneself and to the others,
- The Technical Performance is naturally optimized by individual and collective involvement, respect for the work of others, the synergy of the people of all the companies involved,
- The Costs are reduced by anticipating the needs much better, the rational use of consumables, inventory management…
- The Duration of work is also reduced by anticipating the co-activities, the reinforced efficiency of the people.
What form and what benefits?
- Facilitator’s position: the neutral, complementary and « ShiftYourBrain » look of a technical and operational field expert (see EngiNova),
- A discreet but impactful presence, little time consuming for the management,
- Simplification and anticipation in all the phases explored,
- Optimization of committed resources, a form of field monitoring,
- Risk management through awareness and attention to weak signals,
- A disruptive approach to Safety (3 pillars) with proven effects on site,
- Relation to the other at all hierarchical levels, federation of the teams,
- Strategic facilitation on site, or even at the company level when needed,
- Transmission to the management of key attitudes of this new structured approach,
- Going back and forth between the field teachings and the hierarchy,
- Immediate amortization of the EngiNova costs by the gains generated.
This immersion makes it possible to trace precise feedback on the strengths and areas of improvement observed allowing us to be relevant for the future conferences, workshops and seminars that we could build together for a better future.
Your expert / Votre expert
Our method is led by Marc Amerigo to guide your teams towards reaching their objectives in the trainings and for UltraPerformance through Human Empowerment.
L’approche est portée par Marc Amerigo pour guider vos équipes vers l’atteinte des objectifs et l’UltraPerformance par l’épanouissement humain.
Entrepreneur, Project Leader & International Professional Speaker.
Read More Here > Professional Profile – www.enginova.fr
TEDx Issy 11-2017 > « La Confiance dans un Collectif engagé dans l’UltraPerformance »